Wednesday 21 December 2011

Change in Times

If you noticed the comments on the last post, there was a request to start later. Seeing as there was only one suggestion of a time, we're now starting at midday.

Revised plan for the 7th:

12:00 (ish) - Meet in St. Enoch Square. Wait a maximum of 30 minutes for people being tardy (late without reason. If you contact me and say you'll be late, that's different). There's normally a street market thing in the square, so you'll have something to do if we end up waiting.

12:30 - Cross the River (hiss) and head for the AMF Bowling on Springfield Quay. It's about a 20 minute walk, so ideally we'd arrive for 1 and start bowling. I have no idea how long it will take, because A - I don't know attendance, and B - I haven't been bowling in ages. I've pencilled it in as taking 1.5 hours. It will probably be less, but hopefully everyone will get a gab.

14:00/14:30 - is the time I've planned to have lunch. I'd like to go to one of the more unusual restaurants. There's two that I know of in town serving Brazilian food, and one in the Merchant City that has a Mongolian menu. I also know of a couple of buffet/set menu places and the indomitable Scottish chip shops if people go for the budget option.

I have no way to show the new episode to you. If you have any ideas on how to rectify this, go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment